Thursday, February 7, 2013

To those of you who have viewed this very meager blog in the past few months I apologize for not keeping it up. Life has a way of grabbing hold and tying you up.

And, I will not be posting those "stolen" articles I mentioned in my introduction. Here's the reason - I did a little research, found the person who posted them, prodded until I found out where she got them from, explained to her that they were stolen, and encouraged her to take them down which she eventually did. In the process she offered to "pay" me to rewrite them so she could then post them on her very inadequate "gambling" website which I refused.

Lesson learned? Anything on the internet is likely to be stolen at some point in the future, or has already been stolen.

For any of you who would like to read some of those articles (formerly stolen) they are legitimately up on a website based in Eastern Europe called Brain Betting. The address is:

www.brainbetting.com

I'm not sure how long they will be there because the fellow who runs the site, a friend and paying customer of mine, is off designing a new site which he has asked me to write for. It has been a few months in the process however and I'm not even sure that the new site will ever be finished.

I will do my best to post a few musings here in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment